District Council Thatta is offering scholarship for the talented and needy students. The students must belong to district Thatta and are continuing their post-inter studies in the following categories, studying in a Government institution preferably recognized by HEC.
The students must be enrolled in one of the following degree programs:
- Business Administration BBA
- Information Technology IT
- Medical (MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy)
- Engineering (BE)
- Technical, Medical, Engineering Diploma and Nursing Courses
Eligibility Criteria for District Council Thatta Scholarship
- The student, parent or guardian must possess Domicile of district Thatta and provincial resident certificate (PRC) and their mobile numbers are mentioned.
- The applicant must have scored minimum 65% score in the last examination.
- The applicant must attach the certificate of the last examination
- Income certificate of the parent / guardian. Yearly income of the parent/guardian must not increase PKR: 500,000/-
How to apply for District Council Thatta Scholarship
- Application form may be obtained from district council office.
- Applicant must attach a certificate from his/her educational institute mentioning that student has over 75% attendance.
- CNIC / B-Form of the applicant.
- Last date to submit the application form is June 02, 2020.