Higher Education Commission HEC, Islamabad invites applications Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2020). CGI is one of the leading postgraduate institute in Thailand. CGI Thailand scholarship is a fully-funded master degree program which covers all expenses i.e.tuition fee, academic expenses, round tickets, and much more. These fully-funded international scholarships are offered for Master Degree / MS / MPhil (18 years education) in Applied Bio Sciences i.e. Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and chemistry.
CGI Thailand Postgraduate scholarship is purely on merit basis, the potential of the candidate, and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
HEC Chulabhorn Scholarship Covers:
- Tuition Fee
- Academic Expenses
- Return tickets,
- and much more
Eligibility criteria for HEC Chulabhorn CGI Fully Funded Scholarship:
- Pakistani / AJK National
- Under 30 years of age 30th October, 2020.
- 16 years Bachelor / Undergraduate Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Scientific Laboratory Research Experience
- English proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Statement of Purpose
Required Fileds of study for Postgraduate International Scholarship:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Science
CGI Thailand Postgraduate Scholarship
The award is tenable for a period of six weeks refresher courses in June 2021 followed by a period of 2 years Master Degree, subject to an annual review of the scholar's satisfactory progress. The Scholarship will cover is a fully funded including tuition fees and all other academic fees, round airfare ticket, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others. Refresher will tentatively commence in June 2020 while the academic programme will commence in August 2020.
Download Chulabhorn CGI Thailand Scholarship application forms
CGI scholarship application form and medical history and report can be downloaded from here.
- CGI application from (Click here)
- Medical history and report form (Click here)
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa . After registering and filling your profile, please select "Learning Opportunities Abroad". After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by employer (if employed already). Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.
Required Documents for HEC Chulabhorn CGI Scholarship
For your own convenience, please keep ready two sets of CGI application form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
- Two passport size photographs
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Research proposal
- Three Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional)
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS.
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Medical certificate
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
The last date to apply for this fully funded Master degree scholarship is August 31, 2020. Application can be submitted on HEC portal by latest August 31, 2020.