Higher Education Commission HEC announces MS and Ph.D. scholarships for study in World Ranked Top 100 QS universities. These international Scholarships will be awarded for Admission in Fall-2021, Spring -2022 and Fall-2022 admissions. In Phase – I each year, 75 Masters and about 70 PhDs international admissions will be offered to deserving and talented students across Pakistan. HEC will offer MS and Ph.D. international scholarships in the fields of Information Technology (IT)/Computer Science (CS)/Software Engineering (SE)/ Data Sciences (DS) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
HEC has named the project Advanced Skills Development through International Scholarships. The scholarships are offered under Prime Minister's Knowledge Economy Task Force Initiative. Application for Scholarships can be submitted online at the HEC portal. The portal will be available for application submission from October 04, 2021. The last date to apply for HEC MS and Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships is October 25, 2021. Interested applicants can apply online through the link: https://asdis.hec.gov.pk/
Levels: Masters, PhD
Fields: Engineering & IT
Offered By: Higher Education Commission HEC : (Click here to view all scholarships by this authority)
Eligibility Criteria For Hec Overseas MS And Ph.D. Scholarships:
- Pakistani / AJK Nationals
- For MS Scholarships: A 16 years Bachelors/Masters (16 years Education) degree is required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, and BS/BE Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Avionics)
- For Ph.D. Scholarships BS/MS/ M.Phil in (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Avionics) or in other relevant fields.
- The first division (in annual examination system) or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75% marks in the final degree for Ph.D. Scholarships.
- CGPA 2.50 out of 4.0 or 60% marks in the final degree for MS Scholarships.
- Maximum two-second divisions and no third division throughout academic career.
- Age for MS Scholarships: 35 years Maximum
- Age for Ph.D. Scholarships: 40 years Maximum
- Must have obtained requisite qualifications on or before the closing date of application.
- Those who are availing of any other scholarship are not eligible to apply, or they need to reimburse the already availed scholarship for consideration
How to apply for HEC MS and Ph.D. Overseas Scholarship
The applications can be submitted online at the HEC portal. For New user registration please follow the following steps.
Please visit https://asdis.hec.gov.pk/ to log in or create a new account. If you are a new user, then fill-up the form on the available link.
Applications must be submitted latest by October 25, 2021. Original Online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of PKR: 500/- as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC must be uploaded on the HEC portal. Fee can be deposited in account Number 1742-79001334-01 Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad through any bank.
HEC Aptitude Test (HAT-I)
The Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct HEC Aptitude Test (HAT-I), which will be announced later. For more information, please visit ETC, the official website.