Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad announces Postgraduate Scholarships for students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA. HEC Balochistan and FATA scholarship is offered for MS/MPhil programs in local HEC-recognized universities. The scholarships are offered for ALL Programs and Disciplines under the project "Provision of Higher Education opportunities for the students of Balochistan and FATA".
The online application can be submitted to HEC Website. Hard copies will not be entertained. The last date to apply for HEC Balochistan and FATA scholarships is December 19, 2022. The applicants are advised to check their email and HEC website Regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
Levels: Masters, PhD
Fields: All Fields
Offered By: Higher Education Commission HEC : (Click here to view all scholarships by this authority)
HEC Balochistan and FATA postgraduate scholarship Eligibility Criteria
HEC has announced the following Criteria for the Postgraduate scholarship for Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA Students.
- Applicants must possess a local domicile certificate from Balochistan / erstwhile FATA.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years as on the closing date.
- Applicant must have completed 16 years of education with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date.
- The applicants who are already availing of any HEC / Government Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants will have to meet HEC and University eligibility Criteria for admission to MS/MPhil Programs.
HEC Scholarship for Balochistan and FATA Covers
- Tuition fee and other charges (including Hostel Fee) maximum PKR: 60,000/- per semester
- Living allowance of Rs: 10,000 per month
- Books allowance of Rs.6,000 per annum.
- Traveling allowance of Rs.5,000 per annum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs.10,000 once.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/ Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Aptitude Test scores (conducted by HEC) and academic credentials.
- Applicants have to secure at least 50% marks in the test.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan and erstwhile FATA is 50:50.
- Students already enrolled in MS/MPhil programs may also apply.
How to apply for HEC Postgraduate scholarship for Balochistan and FATA
submit the application online through the HEC website. Hard Copies will not be entertained. HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason. Applicants are required to deposit Rs: 100/- (non-refundable) as the application fee in HBL Account no 1742-79001334-01 and should upload the scanned copy/image online while applying.