HEC invites applications for fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships in top-ranked universities of the USA. Under the US-Pak Knowledge corridor scholarship, candidates will be selected to pursue a Doctorate degree at top American Universities including Massacheutess Institute of Technology MIT, Harvard University, Yale University Princeton University, and 250+ US universities ranked in top world rankings.
US-Pak Knowledge corridor aims to provide opportunities for 1,000 scholars for Pakistani faculty development in the US. In the initial phase, HEC is focusing on sending 1500 Ph.D. scholars to the leading US universities. US-Pak Knowledge Corridor is envisioned as a "paradigm shift" in terms of developing human capital/education, ultimately complementing economic growth in the long run.
Fields: All Fields
Offered By: Higher Education Commission HEC : (Click here to view all scholarships by this authority)
Benefits of US-Pak Knowledge Corridor Scholarships for the USA
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Fully funded tuition fee
- Settlement allowance
Eligibility Criteria for US Pak Knowledge Corridor Scholarship
- Pakistani/AJK nationals
- MS/MPhil from HEC recognized University
- Candidates with 4-years Bachelor Degree (16 years of education), eligible for direct admission in Ph.D. programs at US Universities
- Age limit: maximum 40 years for regular faculty & researchers of public sector universities/R&D organizations, and 35 years for all others
- Valid and acceptable GRE & TOEFL scores required for admission in US Universities
- Scholars who have already secured admission or those enrolled in Ph.D. program in the top 235 US Universities & 23 University Systems may also apply for the scholarship
- Academic merit-based on the HEC-AEF calculator will be applicable
- Have a maximum of 2 Second Divisions throughout the academic career
- Have no 3rd Division or grade D in his/her career
- No less than 50% marks in the academic career.
How to apply for US-Pak Knowledge Corridor Scholarship 2022
Applications will be invited on a later stage in December/January