HEC invites applications for fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships in top-ranked universities of the USA. Under the US-Pak Knowledge corridor scholarship, candidates will be selected to pursue a Doctorate degree at top American Universities including Massacheutess Institute of Technology MIT, Harvard University, Yale University Princeton University, and 250+ US universities ranked in top world rankings. The last date to apply for the US Pak Knowledge corridor scholarship is March 31, 2022.
US-Pak Knowledge corridor aims to provide opportunities for 1,000 scholars for Pakistani faculty development in the US. In the initial phase, HEC is focusing on sending 1500 Ph.D. scholars to the leading US universities. US-Pak Knowledge Corridor is envisioned as a "paradigm shift" in terms of developing human capital/education, ultimately complementing economic growth in the long run.
Fields: All Fields
Offered By: Higher Education Commission HEC : (Click here to view all scholarships by this authority)
Benefits of US-Pak Knowledge Corridor Scholarships for the USA
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Fully funded tuition fee
- Settlement allowance
Eligibility Criteria for US Pak Knowledge Corridor Scholarship
- Pakistani/AJK nationals
- MS/MPhil from HEC recognized University
- Candidates with 4-years Bachelor Degree (16 years of education), eligible for direct admission in Ph.D. programs at US Universities
- Age limit: maximum 40 years for regular faculty & researchers of public sector universities/R&D organizations, and 35 years for all others
- Valid and acceptable GRE & TOEFL scores required for admission in US Universities
- Scholars who have already secured admission or those enrolled in the Ph.D. program in the top 235 US Universities & 23 University Systems may also apply for the scholarship
- Academic merit-based on the HEC-AEF calculator will be applicable
- Have a maximum of 2 Second Divisions throughout the academic career
- Have no 3rd Division or grade D in his/her career
- No less than 50% marks in the academic career.
How to apply for US-Pak Knowledge Corridor Scholarship 2022
Applications for scholarships are invited from those prospective applicants who satisfy both the general eligibility and specific eligibility criteria.
Please send scanned copies of the application form along with other required documents to the following email address. The document shall be attested by a gazetted officer of Grade 17/ above. At this stage, you are not required to submit hard copies of this application and other documents. You may be asked to submit hard copies later when required. A complete set of documents along with the application shall be submitted one time and individual copies shall not be accepted.
Those prospective applicants who satisfy general eligibility criteria but fail to meet specific eligibility requirements may apply for the scholarship, provided they have a valid score of 308 (three hundred and eight) or above in GRE (General).
The latest QS Ranking shall apply. Top Universities website (www.topuniversities.com) will be used as a reference for QS Ranking, e. For more detail, such as eligibility criteria, financial coverage, list of US Universities and their tentative deadlines for admission, please visit HEC Website (US - Pak Knowledge Corridor Page)