Mathematics Scholarships are announced for female students enrolled in bachelor's degree programs in Mathematics. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, BISE Lahore award 5 scholarships annually for the promotion of mathematics. Students who are admitted to BA/BSc/BS programs (with mathematics as an optional subject) in affiliated colleges and have passed their inter exams 2020 with mathematics as a subject can apply for the scholarships.
Students can send their applications on a simple paper through their college principal. The Last date to apply for BISE Lahore Board Math Scholarship is July 30, 2021. Applications received after the last date shall be rejected.
Fields: Natural Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Math Scholarships 2021
- Female Candidates
- BA/BSc/BS Students
- Having 60% marks in Mathematics in Matric or Inter Examinations
How to apply for Math Scholarships 2021
- Write an application on a simple paper
- Forward your application through your college to the Secretary, BISE Lahore
- Attach attested copies of matric and/or inter result cards
- Last date to apply: July 30, 2021
- NOTE: There is no prescribed application form for this scholarship. Write your application on a simple paper