Punjab Higher Education Commission invites applications for the award of the International Travel Grant for oral presentation of the peer-reviewed full-length paper in a well-reputed conference/seminar/symposium/workshop aboard. The grant covers airfare, registration fee, accommodation charges, and daily allowance as per PHEC-approved rates. Applicants who have already applied after 28th June 2022, need not apply again.
International Travel Grants are offered for presenting a research paper in conferences/seminars/symposiums/workshops to the faculty and non-teaching staff of provincially chartered public/private sector universities and public colleges of Punjab.
Fields: All Fields
Who can apply?
- VC/Pro-VCs/Rectors/Pro-Rectors from provincially chartered public/private sector universities.
- Faculty Members: Faculty members from provincially chartered public/private sector universities and public colleges of Punjab. The faculty member includes:
- Regular teaching faculty
- Distinguished and Meritorious Professors
- Hired on contract for at least one year.
- Non-teaching Staff: The non-teaching staff of provincially chartered public/private sector universities and public colleges of Punjab. The non-teaching staff should
- Be a permanent employee of the university/college or hired on contract who has served at least two years in the same institution and his/her contract is being extendable on at least 06 months basis
- Hold at least an M.Phil./MS equivalent degree (18 years of education)
- Ph.D. Scholars: MS/M.Phil. leading to Ph.D. or Ph.D. scholars registered with accredited local universities of Punjab (i.e. provincially chartered universities)
- The travel grant may include the following:
- Air Travel – Economy class return airfare from origin to destination
- Registration Fee – as per actual or maximum limit as recommended by the committee
- Accommodation – charges will be paid at the prescribed rate per night for every day plus one day, maximum for 6 days
- Daily Allowance – half of the daily allowance as per government rules for event day plus one day, maximum of 6 days.