Punjab Workers welfare board announces free education for the children of industrial workers/miners in the province in top-rated schools and colleges in the province. PWWF will fund all the educational expenses of the selected candidates enrolled in Danish Schools, District Public Schools, Divisional Public Schools, and Centers of Excellence. Applications can be submitted online at the PWWF website. Required documents are also to be uploaded with the application form.
PWWF will fund the educational expense of the selected students enrolled in the above-mentioned schools in Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Vehari, Chiniot, Jhang, Hafizabad, Toba Tek Singh, Mandi Bahauddin, Attock, Lodhran, Bhakkar, Rajan Pur, Chakwal, Mianwali, and Bahwal Nagar districts.
Fields: All Fields
Eligibility Criteria for Workers / Miners:
The worker needs to fulfill the following criteria:
- A person is qualified as a labor department worker if he fulfills the definition of the worker as defined in the Industrial Relations Act, 2010.
- The worker should have a valid social security card.
- The worker should have a minimum work experience of 3 years, however, there is no requirement of a service period for Category-I.
- Worker or Miner should be covered by EOBI or Social Security. In the case of non-covered, an undertaking is required as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The organization of the worker / Miner should be registered under the Factories act or Mines act and must be paying 2% Workers welfare fund or 5% under the workers participation act 1968.
- Children of deceased/disabled workers are also eligible to apply for this scholarship provided that the worker/ miner was deceased/ disabled during service, registered under the EOBI/ Social Security, and his widow/ legal heir got Death Grant from Punjab Workers’ Welfare Board.
How to apply for the PWWF scholarship 2022
- Please check your eligibility for the PWWF website https://pwwf.punjab.gov.pk/scholarship
- Sign and register through https://mis.pwwf.punjab.gov.pk/
- Login after registration and sign up, login details will be sent to you through e-mail.
- Fill in all the required information
- Upload scanned copies of all required documents
- Please make sure that the information entered is correct before hitting the ‘SUBMIT’ button
- Keep checking your status at the portal time and again. You will also be informed about the updates through email and SMS.