Sister To Sister Exchange program offers Pakistani female students to study fully-funded summer semester in US universities. The program plans to prepare young Pakistani women for further career opportunities in Pakistan or abroad by enabling their participation in US Universities' summer undergraduate programs.
All the females who have completed 12 years of education and currently studying in any College, University, or Institute can apply. Final year students are not eligible to apply. The last date to apply for the Sister to sister summer exchange program is January 31, 2021.
US Summer exchange program covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Travel expenses
- Health Insurance
- Accommodation and food
- Visa fees
Eligibility criteria for the US Summer exchange program
- Female only
- Pakistani citizen
- 18- 24 years old on 1st June 2021. (Born between 1st June 1997- 1st June 2003)
- Minimum 12 years of education
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- If you have completed a 2-year Bachelors Program and are currently enrolled in the 1st year of Masters Program OR if you are in your 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of 4- year Bachelors Program.
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- Have an interest in learning about the United States
- Have a high level of academic achievement in grades, awards, and provide reference letters.
- At least 70% overall marks in the previous 3 academic years.
- Proficient in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply.
- Have not been to the United States.
- Applicants with dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse, or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Students in their final year of university (2nd year in two-year bachelor’s program and 4th year in four-year bachelor’s program)
- Have been to the United States or participated in any United States Government (USG) Program.