Chinese Government announces Youth of Excellence Scheme YES China scholarship program for the students of friendly countries. Pakistani students are encouraged to apply. Students can pursue a Master's degree program in china under this program. For the academic year 2020-2021, 8 Master's degree programs in 7 leading Chinese universities are open to applicants from 79 developing countries.
The Application deadline is 20th May, 2020. These programs only available for Govt. sector employees including all public sector institutions.
YES China Scholarship Covers
The following is covered under YES China scholarship program.
- Tuition and internship fees.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Living Allowance.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- A one-way air ticket to China upon registration and a one-way air ticket back from China to the student's home country after completion of the study.
Eligibility criteria for YES China Scholarship
- Maximum Age 45 years
- A bachelor or higher degree with at least 3 years' work experience.
- Working in a government agency, company or research institute, and being a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or being a lecturer or assistant researcher or above in scientific researches. Govt. employment is mandatory for application consideration.
- Good English language proficiency, able to follow English-taught courses well. Minimum requirements for reference: IELTS (Academic) total score 6.0, or TOEFL Internet score 80.
- Having a strong development potential in his/her career, and willing to promote the mutual cooperation and exchanges between China and his/her home country.
- Students who are now studying in China or already winners of the Chinese Government Scholarship are not allowed to apply.
For any queries regarding scholarship program, please write to Islamabad@chinaculture.org. For any queries regarding CSC portal, please use CSC portal online help. Scanned copies of the application form along with all other documents can be sent at Islamabad@chinaculture.org. Send hard copies of your application dozier to "No.1, Zhou-Enlai Avenue, Diplomatic Enclave (Extension), Embassy of People's Republic of China in Islamabad, Pakistan" on or before the deadline Wednesday, 20th May, 2020.