CAREER COUNSELING SEMINAR AT IMCB F-8/4 ISLAMABAD
Eduvision organized a Career Counselling seminar at IMCB F-8/4 islamabad, on 11-01-2018.
This fruitful event was arranged by the Eduvision to give the vision to young asset of nation for their bright and right future. Eduvision is a one of the largest Career Counseling and educational guidance providing organization of Pakistan. Its vision is to inspire and guide the young generation towards their goal oriented purposes. This seminar was specifically conducted for Matric Students. Mr. Yousaf Almas, CEO eduvision delivered a comprehensive lecture to the audience of seminar.
Javed Iqbal Mirza directorate model colleges FDE also participated in this program and he also delivered speech about career counseling and planning to the students of IMCB F-8/4.
Mr Aftab Tariq AEO (Focal Person) also participated in the event and he also appreciate the legacy of Mr Yousaf Almas CEO eduvision and program manager Sohaib Ahmed Khan.
The Vice Principal of IMCB F-8/4 Rashid Ahmed Siddique warmly welcome the member of Eduvision and FDE member, the program was hosted by the Vice Principal, Federal Directorate Javed Iqbal Mirza appreciated the efforts of eduvision and also guided the students about Career Counseling profoundly at the end of the session.
Important issues discussed in the Seminar include:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- What Career Means
- How to explore Inner Self
- Career Planning Process
- Selection of Right Group
- Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
- Short time taking careers
- Emerging careers
- High paying careers
- Careers with better chances of self-employment
- How to enhance chances of admission (Optimized Admission Strategy)
- Admission Procedure
- Entry test Preparation guidelines
Mr. Sohaib Ahmad Khan Program Manager, Eduvision Guided the students about the followings:
- Basic Sciences (Bio, Phy, Chem) Vs Applied Sciences (Medical, Engineering, IT etc…)
- FA/FSc Groups (Pre-medical, Pre-Engineering)
- Which group should one choose
- Career Options after each group
- Pros and Cons of each group
- Options other than FA/FSc
- Traditional Careers i.e. Armed Forces, CSS etc…
- Careers After Matric
- Options for Low Marks Students
- Options After Matric for Underprivileged students
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councilors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of seminar.
Feedback of the audience was impressive and encouraging. More than 78% of the students stated that seminar helped them plan their career, and they are now much more aware and can make a proper decision about their future. Participants also thanked eduvision team for providing comprehensive and up to date information regarding their career.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars