Career Planning Workshop
Eduvision Career Planning Workshop is an all inclusive package for the vibrant institutions which treat their students’ career counseling & guidance as top priority.
In addition to providing comprehensive guidance to the students and teachers, it helps in identifying and examining each student’s personality traits, desires, interests, strengths, weaknesses, abilities and inclination which ultimately helps the students in planning their career more efficiently.
- Opening Session- Introduce your students to career and personal discovery. Reveal how early choices influence future options and spark interest for ongoing exploration.
- Assessment – Time tested and internationally standardized methods of psychological assessment enable a precise correlation of abilities, potentials & their application in practical life.
- Group Counseling - Engage students in creating a future that excites them, and to motivate them explore their uniqueness.
- One to One Session - Discuss personal, academic, Familial Issues
- Guidance Session – Available Career Option, Nature of the work, entry routes, requirements and university admission issues, best institutions, High paying careers, Career which require minimum preparation time, Self-employment career and much more
- Closing Session - Boosts their confidence in choosing the right path
- Career Planning Report – Five pages Career Planning Report of Each Student mentioning his/her traits, strengths, values and recommended careers (Delivered after 10 working days)
BENEFITS TO THE STUDENTS
- Tested, scientific and Internationally standardized assessment
- 3 Recommended Best suitable Career/Education Options out of 200+ available
- Matching Career/Education with aptitude, interests and abilities
- A higher degree of self awareness
- Ability to evaluate own Abilities, Skills & Knowledge (ASK)
- Personal capacity development ability
- Concept clarity about ‘career choice’ and its relevance in practical life
- Awareness about Job Market, existing and changing trends
- Ability to bridge gap between aptitude and achievement in life
Contact us at 051-2361414, 0333-5766716 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to hold a Workshop at your esteemed institution.
- Our Career Planning Program
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars