Career Planning Seminar
Career Planning Seminar For Inter / A'Level Students
Career Planning Seminar (CPS) is designed to provide comprehensive guidance to the students of Intermediate Students for selection of a proper career. Details of Career Planning process and Introduction, requirements, nature of the work and work environment of different careers are also discussed. Unlike one-off exercises with the same title and claim, CPS is a complete-within-itself activity.
Career Planning Seminar for Intermediate Students includes the following
- What Career Means
- How to explore Inner Self
- Career Planning Process
- Selection of Right Field
- Goal Setting
- Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
- Short time taking careers
- Emerging careers
- High paying careers
- Careers with better chances of self-employment
- How to enhance chances of admission (Optimized Admission Strategy)
- Admission Procedure
- Entry test Preparation guidelines
Question and Answer Session - It's a highly interactive session including General Questions from students, parents and teachers about admission process, entry test and merit of different institutions also including Financial, social and family issues and their solutions .
Contact us at 051-2361414, 0333-5766716 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to hold a seminar at your esteemed institution.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars