CAREER COUNSELING SEMINAR ISLAMABAD
Eduvision organized a career counseling seminar, which held in Islamabad at Islamic international university islamabad on 24-04-2014 for matric & Intermediate students to plan their career path.
The eduvision have given an opportunity to the students of Islamabad to dig out their hidden potential through this seminar. Students of bachelor from different universities and colleges of Islamabad attended this seminar. They were much inspired from the lecture of Mr. Yousaf Almas CEO eduvision for giving them a chance to think about their future.
Mr. Yousuf Almas guided the students in detail about the followings:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
- Short time taking careers
- Emerging careers
- High paying careers
- Careers with better chances of self-employment
- How to enhance chances of admission (Optimized Admission Strategy)
- Admission Procedure
- Entry test Preparation guidelines
Mr Yousuf Almas, CEO Eduvision, in his speech, presented a brief introduction of career planning, its needs and impacts of improper career planning on an individuals' life and on society.
After the basic introduction, Mr. Almas guided the students on how to select a suitable field of study. He thoroughly described all the steps necessary to plan a career effectively, with visual support. His interactive session and lively way of conducting the session kept the students engaged and motivated.
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councillors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of seminar.
At the end of the session, students provided their written feedback which was highly encouraging. Most of the students suggested conducting the seminar annually in their college for intermediate and bachelor level students.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars