CAREER COUNSELING WORKSHOP ISLAMABAD
Eduvision organized a Career Planning workshop at study aid foundation G-9, on 18-05-2016.
This fruitful event was arranged by the Eduvision to give the vision to young asset of nation for their bright and right future. Eduvision is a one of the largest Career Counseling and educational guidance providing organization of Pakistan. Its vision is to inspire and guide the young generation towards their goal oriented purposes. This workshop was specifically conducted for Matric Students. Mr. Yousaf Almas, CEO eduvision delivered a comprehensive lecture to the audience of workshop.
Important issues discussed in the workshop include:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- Basic Sciences (Bio, Phy, Chem) Vs Applied Sciences (Medical, Engineering, IT etc…)
- FA/FSc Groups (Pre-medical, Pre-Engineering)
- Which group should one choose
- Career Options after each group
- Pros and Cons of each group
- Options other than FA/FSc
- Traditional Careers i.e. Armed Forces, CSS etc…
- Careers After Matric
- Options for Low Marks Students
- Options After Matric for Underprivileged students
Mr. Sohaib Ahmad Khan Program Manager, Eduvision Guided the students about the followings:
- Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
- Short time taking careers
- Emerging careers
- High paying careers
- Careers with better chances of self-employment
- How to enhance chances of admission (Optimized Admission Strategy)
- Admission Procedure
- Entry test Preparation guidelines
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councilors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of workshop.
Feedback of the audience was impressive and encouraging. More than 80% of the students stated that workshop helped them plan their career, and they are now much more aware and can make a proper decision about their future. Participants also thanked eduvision team for providing comprehensive and up to date information regarding their career.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars