CAREER COUNSELING WORKSHOP PESHAWAR
A memorable Career Counseling workshop was held in UT peshawar on 09-04-2015 at Matric, Intermediate & bachelor Level for the selected students of Peshawar.
Eduvision arranged a very important workshop regarding the selection of right career In this workshop more than 300 Students of matric, intermediate & bachelor levels participated. The CEO eduvision, Mr. Yousaf Almas injected a new spirit to the students and inspired them to choose a right career which best suits their aptitude, skills and abilities. The ambition of eduvision is much broad for the betterment of Pakistan’s future, eduvision wants to upraise to the youth of Pakistan by providing them information, guidance and solution to their social, familial, academic and economical problems.
Followings were discussed in detail in the workshop:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- What Career Means
- How to explore Inner Self
- Career Planning Process Basic Sciences (Bio, Phy, Chem) Vs Applied Sciences (Medical, Engineering, IT etc…)
- FA/FSc Groups (Pre-medical, Pre-Engineering)
- Which group should one choose
- Career Options after each group
- Pros and Cons of each group
- Options other than FA/FSc
- Traditional Careers i.e. Armed Forces, CSS etc…
- Careers After Matric
- Options for Low Marks Students
- Options After Matric for Underprivileged students
- Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
- Short time taking careers
- Emerging careers
- High paying careers
- Careers with better chances of self-employment
- How to enhance chances of admission (Optimized Admission Strategy)
- Admission Procedure
- Entry test Preparation guidelines
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councilors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of workshop.
Feedback of the participants was very encouraging for the host. As more than 60% of the students mentioned that they have gained the information and guidance necessary to plan their career and also came to know about many interesting and emerging careers. The audience also demanded that such Career counseling seminars should be organized more frequently in their areas so that they can get maximum guidance from the experienced counselors.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars