CAREER COUNSELLING SESSION PHALIA
Eduvision organized a Career Counseling Session for the students Intermediate levels on 06-01-2018 at Ghazali Girls College Phalia.
Eduvision is aimed at cultivating the creative minds of the young generation of Pakistan. This event was held for the bright and intelligent students of Ghazali Girls College Phalia Approximately 450 Students from well reputed Schools & Colleges of the city participated in this exclusive seminar for the sake of selecting better future lines.
The CEO Eduvision Mr. Yousaf Almas delivered the beneficial lecture for the students to choose their future key lines, so that they can select a career which best suits their interests.
Important points discussed in the Seminar include:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- What Career Means
- How to explore Inner Self
- Career Planning Process
- Selection of Right Group
- What Lies Ahead – An overview of Post Matric Option
- Social Science Vs Natural Sciences Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
- Short time taking careers
- Emerging careers
- High paying careers
- Careers with better chances of self-employment
- How to enhance chances of admission (Optimized Admission Strategy)
- Admission Procedure
Mr Yousuf Almas, CEO Eduvision, in his speech, presented a brief introduction of career planning, its needs and impacts of improper career planning on an individuals' life and on society.
After the basic introduction, Mr. Almas guided the students on how to select a suitable field of study. He thoroughly described all the steps necessary to plan a career effectively, with visual support. His interactive session and lively way of conducting the session kept the students engaged and motivated.
The participant's feedback confirmed that objectives of the seminar were achieved as about 80% of the participants mentioned that they have now gained comprehensive guidance to plan their future.
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councilors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of seminar.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars