EDUCATIONA GUIDANCE SEMINAR ISLAMABAD
Eduvision organized a Educational guidance seminar at IMCG F-8/1 islamabad, on 11-09-2013.
This fruitful event was arranged by the Eduvision to give the vision to young asset of nation for their bright and right future. Eduvision is a one of the largest Career Counseling and educational guidance providing organization of Pakistan. Its vision is to inspire and guide the young generation towards their goal oriented purposes. This seminar was specifically conducted for Matric Students. Mr. Yousaf Almas, CEO eduvision delivered a comprehensive lecture to the audience of seminar.
Important issues discussed in the Seminar include:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- What Career Means
- How to explore Inner Self
- Career Planning Process
- Selection of Right Group
- What Lies Ahead – An overview of Post Matric Option
- Social Science Vs Natural Sciences
- Basic Sciences (Bio, Phy, Chem) Vs Applied Sciences (Medical, Engineering, IT etc…)
- FA/FSc Groups (Pre-medical, Pre-Engineering)
- Which group should one choose
- Career Options after each group
- Pros and Cons of each group
- Options other than FA/FSc
- Traditional Careers i.e. Armed Forces, CSS etc…
- Careers After Matric
- Options for Low Marks Students
- Options After Matric for Underprivileged students
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councilors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of seminar.
Feedback of the audience was impressive and encouraging. More than 90% of the students stated that seminar helped them plan their career, and they are now much more aware and can make a proper decision about their future. Participants also thanked eduvision team for providing comprehensive and up to date information regarding their career.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars