CAREER PLANNING SEMINAR ISLAMABAD
A memorable Career planning seminar was held in Beacon house islamabad on 14-11-2007 at Intermediate Level.
Eduvision arranged a very important seminar regarding the selection of right career In this seminar more than 50 Students of intermediate level participated. The CEO eduvision, Mr. Yousaf Almas injected a new spirit to the students and inspired them to choose a right career which best suits their aptitude, skills and abilities. The ambition of eduvision is much broad for the betterment of Pakistan’s future, eduvision wants to upraise to the youth of Pakistan by providing them information, guidance and solution to their social, familial, academic and economical problems.
Followings were discussed in detail in the seminar:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- What Career Means
- How to explore Inner Self
- Career Planning Process
- Basic Sciences (Bio, Phy, Chem) Vs Applied Sciences (Medical, Engineering, IT etc…)
- FA/FSc Groups (Pre-medical, Pre-Engineering)
- Which group should one choose
- Career Options after each group
- Pros and Cons of each group
- Options other than FA/FSc
Mr. Sohaib Ahmad Khan Program Manager, Eduvision Guided the students about the followings:
- Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councilors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of seminar.
Feedback of the participants was very encouraging for the host. As more than 80% of the students mentioned that they have gained the information and guidance necessary to plan their career and also came to know about many interesting and emerging careers. The audience also demanded that such Career counseling seminars should be organized more frequently in their areas so that they can get maximum guidance from the experienced counselors.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars