CAREER PLANNING SEMINAR PATTOKI
Eduvision organized a Career Planning seminar at Government college pattoki, on 11-08-2008.
This fruitful event was arranged by the Eduvision to give the vision to young asset of nation for their bright and right future. Eduvision is a one of the largest Career Counseling and educational guidance providing organization of Pakistan. Its vision is to inspire and guide the young generation towards their goal oriented purposes. This seminar was specifically conducted for Matric & intermediate Students. Mr. Yousaf Almas, CEO eduvision delivered a comprehensive lecture to the audience of seminar.
Important issues discussed in the Seminar include:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- What Career Means
- How to explore Inner Self
- Career Planning Process
- Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
- Short time taking careers
- Emerging careers
Mr. Sohaib Ahmad Khan Program Manager, Eduvision Guided the students about the followings:
- High paying careers
- Careers with better chances of self-employment
- How to enhance chances of admission (Optimized Admission Strategy)
- Admission Procedure
- Entry test Preparation guidelines
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councillors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of seminar.
Feedback of the audience was impressive and encouraging. More than 60% of the students stated that seminar helped them plan their career, and they are now much more aware and can make a proper decision about their future. Participants also thanked eduvision team for providing comprehensive and up to date information regarding their career.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars