CAREER PLANNING SEMINAR RAWALPINDI
Eduvision organized a Career planning seminar for the students matric, intermediate and bachelor levels on 26-10-2016 at FG college for women Rawalpindi.
Eduvision is aimed at cultivating the creative minds of the young generation of Pakistan. This event was held for the bright and intelligent students of Rawalpindi Approximately 400 Students from well reputed Schools & Colleges of the city participated in this exclusive seminar for the sake of selecting better future lines.
The CEO Eduvision Mr. Yousaf Almas delivered the beneficial lecture for the students to choose their future key lines, so that they can select a career which best suits their interests.
Important points discussed in the Seminar include:
Mr. Yousuf Almas:
Mr Yousuf Almas, CEO Eduvision, in his speech, presented a brief introduction of career planning, its needs and impacts of improper career planning on an individuals' life and on society.
After the basic introduction, Mr. Almas guided the students on how to select a suitable field of study. He thoroughly described all the steps necessary to plan a career effectively, with visual support. His interactive session and lively way of conducting the session kept the students engaged and motivated.
Mr. Sohaib Ahmad Khan Program Manager, Eduvision Guided the students about the followings:
- Basic Sciences (Bio, Phy, Chem) Vs Applied Sciences (Medical, Engineering, IT etc…)
- FA/FSc Groups (Pre-medical, Pre-Engineering)
- Which group should one choose
- Career Options after each group
- Pros and Cons of each group
- Options other than FA/FSc
- Traditional Careers i.e. Armed Forces, CSS etc…
- Careers After Matric
- Options for Low Marks Students
- Options After Matric for Underprivileged students
- Choice of Careers and Fields of studies available (Introduction, Scope, Nature of work etc… )
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
- Short time taking careers
- Emerging careers
The participant's feedback confirmed that objectives of the seminar were achieved as about 70% of the participants mentioned that they have now gained comprehensive guidance to plan their future.
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councilors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of seminar.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars