CAREER PLANNING SEMINAR TAXILA
Eduvision organized a career planning seminar, which held in HITEC Boys College at Taxila on 05-12-2017 for Intermediate students to plan their career path.
The eduvision have given an opportunity to the students of Taxila to dig out their hidden potential through this seminar. Students of Intermediate from different schools and colleges of Taxila attended this seminar. They were much inspired from the lecture of Mr. Yousaf Almas CEO eduvision for giving them a chance to think about their future.
Mr. Yousuf Almas guided the students in detail about the followings:
Mr. Yousuf Almas Discussed:
- What Career Means
- How to explore Inner Self
- Career Planning Process
- Basic Sciences (Bio, Phy, Chem) Vs Applied Sciences (Medical, Engineering, IT etc…)
- FA/FSc Groups (Pre-medical, Pre-Engineering)
- Which group should one choose
- Career Options after each group
- Pros and Cons of each group
- Options other than FA/FSc
- Traditional Careers i.e. Armed Forces, CSS etc…
- Careers After Matric
- Options for Low Marks Students
- Options After Matric for Underprivileged students
Mr. Sohaib Ahmad Khan Program Manager, Eduvision Guided the students about the followings:
- Suitable Careers for different steams i.e. Pre-medical, Pre-eng etc..
- Merit Vs Marks (Recommended fields merit wise)
- Career Comparisons / Facts
- Long time taking careers and alternatives
- Short time taking careers
- Emerging careers
- High paying careers
- Careers with better chances of self-employment
- How to enhance chances of admission (Optimized Admission Strategy)
- Admission Procedure
- Entry test Preparation guidelines
Mr Sohaib Ahmad Khan, Program Manager Eduvision, guided the students of different fields about their scope, nature of work and qualities required according to personalities. Students were also guided about admission process, entry test, CSS and Pak Army selection procedure.
Questions & Answer session
In this session the students of different fields asked questions while the councilors gave them answers & satisfy the students regarding their concerns about career planning.
Career Guide (Short Version)
Career planning guides were distributed to all participants at the end of seminar.
At the end of the session, students provided their written feedback which was highly encouraging. Most of the students suggested conducting the seminar annually in their college for intermediate and bachelor level students.
- Our Career Planning Program
- About the Counselor
- Seminar Introduction
- For Matric Students
- For Inter Studetns
- For University Students
- Seminar Topics
- Seminar Details
- Recent Seminars