FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Islamabad campus invites applications for faculty positions for Computer Sciences, Management, and Science & Humanities departments. Applicants should have Ph.D./MS/BS degree from a reputable University.
Applicants must be specialists in one or more of the following areas. In addition to market-compatible salary, the University offers membership of Employees provident fund, hospitalization insurance, and reimbursement of medical expenses. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview. The application deadline is November 08, 2020.
FAST National University Faculty Jobs 2020
Faculty members are required for the following departments.
(Teaching experience of cutting edge Computing courses)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Digital Image Processing
- Game Development
- Software Engineering
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor positions: Applicants should have a Ph.D. in one of the above areas and a bachelor’s degree in Computing.
- Lecturer positions: Applicants should have a Master’s degree in one of the above areas and a bachelor’s degree in Computing.
- Instructor (Lab) positions: 16 years of education. Applicants should have a 4-year bachelor’s degree in a Computing program.
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor positions: Applicant(s) should have a Ph.D. in areas such as Financial Economics, Marketing, Operations Management
- Instructor (Lab) positions: 16 years of education for teaching Statistical Inference, Research Methods, MIS, IT in Business, and Econometrics Labs. Candidate should have excellent skills in SPSS, QuickBooks, E-Views, MS Excel, Smart PLS, Bizagi Modeler, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, Frontpage, Rational Enterprise Architect, Oracle 11g, SAP
Sciences & Humanities
- Assistant Professor, Lecturer positions:
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- Instructor (Lab) positions:
Faculty positions are offered in accordance with HEC criteria, available at www.nu.edu.pk/nujobs/EligibilityCriteria.aspx
Work experience does not include Part-time employment, apprenticeship, or internship.