The government of Sindh announces admission on reciprocal seats of Sindh province in the universities of Pakistan and AJK. Students having Sindh Domicile can apply for 114 seats reserved for Sindh students in different universities in BS programs all over the country. A total of 21 seats are reserved for BSc Engineering programs in UET Lahore, MUST AJK, Balochistan UET Khuzdar, GCU Lahore, and UET Peshawar.
93 Seats are reserved in non-engineering programs including Government College University Lahore, University of the Punjab Lahore, University of AJK Muzaffarabad, University of Poonch Rawalakot, University of Kotli, and the University of Sargodha. The last date to submit the application is November 28, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission on Seats Reserved for Sindh Students
- The maximum age limit for the students for admission To the University of Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad is 22 years
- Students must have domicile and PRC (lam-C) of Sindh province and pass HSC/F.Sc/intermediate examination from Sindh province
- Students having domicile and PRC (Form-C) of Sindh and passed intermediate in other provinces on reserved seats of Sindh province through proper channels are also eligible.
- Students having passed Intermediate FA/F.Sc examination in the year 2020, 2021, and 2022 (awaiting results) are eligible.
- Applicants having completed the requisite qualification in the same academic year will undergo no deduction. For each preceding year, 5% of marks will be deducted for each year.
- Students are directed to download the application form from the website of the College Education Department. hups://college.sindh.gov.pk and Sukker IBA Unevenly website iba-suk.edu.pk
- Completely filled Forms along with attested photocopies of documents may be submitted by hand or through courier on or before November 28. 2022.
- The students will be required to fulfill all codal formalities of the institute applied for.
- Engineering & Non-Engineering category, the entrance test will be conducted at Sindh Government Science College on December 03, 2022. 10. College Education Department reserves the right to Alter/Cancel/Add the number of seats without any prior notice.