The University of Gujrat UOG has announced the registration schedule for private candidates for BA, BSc / Associate degrees for the annual exams 2023. The students who want to appear in the Annual Examination under the University of Gujrat as Private students can submit the registration form now. Students who wish to appear in Associate degree exams may apply for registration latest by November 30, 2022.
Applications for registration can be submitted with a double fee from December 01 to December 15, 2022. The last date to apply with a triple fee is December 30, 2022. Registration fee PKR: 3000/- as single fee can be deposited as a challan form to any branch of Punjab Bank.
University of Gujrat BA associate degree Private Exam Registration Schedule
- The last date for registration with single fees is 30 November 2022
- The last date for registration with double fees is from date 01 December 2022 to 15 December 2022
- The last date for registration with triple fees is from 16 December to 30 December 2022
Gujrat University BA / Associate degree Private Exam Fee 2023
- Registration single fee is Rs. 3000/-
- If the registration fee is submitted through a bank draft, then a bank draft of PKR" 3200/- is requierd
The registration form is available at the bank of Punjab-specific branches without any cost. The registration form can also be downloaded from the university website www.uog.edu.pk
Documents required for UOG BA / BSc Associate degree Private Exam Registration 2023:
- Complete the Registration form with
- Matric, Intermediate, BA/BSc certificate and equivalence certificate
- National ID Card copy,
- Passport size photograph
- Students who have completed their previous degree from any other university are required to provide the relevant university's NOC