Karachi University has announced that the examination forms for BSc (Pass) Part-I and Part-II and Both Parts (Failures) Annual examinations 2021 will be accepted at the respective colleges from April 08 to April 22, 2022, without late fee.
The examination forms will be available at Sindh Bank & Alfalah Bank University of Karachi Campus Branches on payment of RS: 100/- each. Students are directed to attach relevant documents and submit the examination forms through their respective colleges.
Karachi University BSc Examination Fee 2022
BSc (Pass) Part-I (Failures): Rs: 7000/-
BSc (Pass) Part-II: Rs: 7000/-
BSc (Pass) Both Parts: Rs: 1200/-
Note: All those candidates who were enrolled in 2015 or earlier shall appear in the annual examination 2021 by paying rs 3000/- as a fine in addition to the normal examination fee. They will be required to appear as per the existing syllabus.
Karachi University BSc Examination forms submission guidelines
- The principals are requested to send the examination forms on college letterhead as per the admission list of Part-I and II and the record of the college.
- The principals of the respective colleges are requested to forward the examination forms and fees of such students only who are admitted and eligible to appear in the examination and attached a copy of the enrollment Card, CNIC, Matric certificate, and Marks certificate with the examination form.
- The principals of the respective colleges will forward the examination forms and fee through Pay Order Drawn in favor of the University of Karachi, within Two days of the last date fixed for this purpose, subject to eligibility.
- Photographs should be pasted on the examination form. Stapled photographs on the examination form shall not be accepted.
- The examination fee once deposited shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to mention the subjects/papers in which to appear as per mentioned in their enrolment and marks sheet.
- Incomplete examinations forms will not be entertained and will be returned to respective colleges at their responsibility if there is any correction or objection in the examination form.
- The candidate’s residential address (Karachi) must be completely mentioned in the examination form with PTCL Telephone and Mobile Numbers (if any)