National Defence University NDU Islamabad invites applications for teaching jobs for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professors and lecturers. NDU is a well-reputed university in Islamabad run by Pakistan Army. Selected candidates will be offered highly lucrative salary packages the details of which are mentioned in the advertisement.
The last date to apply for NDU Teaching jobs is July 13, 2020. All details of the advertised posts including eligibility criteria and selection procedures are available on the NDU website.
NDU Teaching Jobs vacancies 2020
- Professor (International Relations)
- Associate Professor (Leadership and Management Studies)
- Assistant Professor (International Relations)
- Assistant Professor (Government and Public Policy)
- Assistant Professor (Leadership and Management Studies)
- Lecturer (Leadership and Management Studies)
Important Terms and Conditions for NDU Jobs
- All the above-mentioned posts shall be filled purely on contract basis.
- 2 % quota for disabled persons will be considered
- Complete details of posts/ ToRs are available on the NDU website.
- In-Service/ Government employees have to submit NOC/ DPC duly signed by the concerned authorities.
- For Faculty Position (sr. No.1), HEC Rules/Regulations shall apply. Research Publications should have a minimum Y Category or above. Applicants for faculty position with qualification/ specialization in research methodology will be given preferences. Foreign evaluation of applicants will be carried out before final selection as per HEC requirement.
- Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants who do not have the prescribed Qualification & Experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
- Only Short-Listed candidates shall be called for Interview / Test. No TA / DA shall be admissible.
- Applicants must mention the name of the “Post Applied For” on the right top corner of the envelope.
- Any clause not included in the above-mentioned terms & conditions shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions of NDU/TTS Statutes (where applicable).
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel any or all of the advertised posts and decisions of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
- NDU is an equal opportunity employer
- The last date of application submission is July 13, 2020.