The National University of Medical Science NUMS announced admissions in 2022 for Army Medical College for MBBS and BDS Programs. Registration for admissions shall start on November 14, 2022, and the last date to submit the application form is December 07, 2022. The first merit list shall be displayed on December 15, 2022.
Application for admission to Army Medical College can be submitted online at the NUMS website www.numspak.edu.pk 40 seats are available on open merit for local students while 15 seats reserved for Foreign Nationals for MBBS and 14 seats for the BDS program. A minimum of 60% marks in FSc pre-medical and 55% in MDCAT for MBBS and 45% for BDS are required to submit the application.
NUMS Eligibility Criteria for Army Medical College Admission 2022
- Pakistani citizens (Including AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan) can apply for admission to Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- Passing the MDCAT for NUMS (Held on 16th October 2022) is mandatory. The pass percentage of MDCAT for NUMS is 55% for admission to MBBS Program and 45% for BDS Program.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent having a minimum of twelve years of education in at least three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry, and either Physics or Mathematics. d. Equivalence by IBCC (in case of O level/ A level/12th grade).
Pakistani Student: means a student who is a Pakistani national or defined as an Overseas Pakistani under applicable law and may hold dual nationality and may be resident or non-resident in Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals
- Foreign National: means a student who holds a foreign passport only.
- Passing the MDCAT for NUMS (Held on 16th October 2022) is mandatory.
- The pass percentage of MDCAT for NUMS is 55% for admission to MBBS Program and 45% for BDS Program.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent having a minimum of twelve years of education in at least three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry, and either Physics or Mathematics. c. Foreign nationals at the time of applying for admission and possess a certificate from the institution last attended to this effect, having completed last two years of schooling from abroad. d. Equivalence by IBCC (in case of foreign qualification A level/12th grade).
NUMS Merit Formula for AMC Admission 2022
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical / HSSC/Equivalent: 40%
- NUMS Entry Test: 50%
- Matric: 10%
How to apply for NUMS AMC Admission 2022
- The candidates are required to visit NUMS Website www.numspak.edu.pk
- Choose a link to apply for MBBS/BDS seat at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
- Register with your CNIC/NICOP/Passport email address and set a password. (CNIC No. must be the same as with which candidate registered with the NUMS Entry test for Open Merit Seats}
- Take the printout of the Admin Processing fee challan @ Rs 4500/ (Three thousand Rupees only) which can be deposited at any branch of Habib Bank Ltd
- After registration applicant is required to complete the application form (Personal Information, Academic
- Information, Program Choices(MBBS/BOS).and Upload Documents) and submit the application.
- Applicants can only apply by using a desktop PC or laptop but not a Mobile Phone.
- Applicants are advised to be careful in selecting the priority of MBBS and BDS. Admission will be offered in MBBS/ BDS on merit and as per his/her order of priority.
- Once a candidate is offered admission as per his/her merit and priority/option, it will be finalized and will not be changed.
- Application once submitted, cannot be changed by the applicant. Candidates are advised to be careful while filling out the application form.
- After submission of the application, the applicant can take a printout of the form.