Air University conducts its own Entry Test for its Engineering Programs. Admission test is mandatory for candidates of all programs except BBA Candidates who have cleared SAT/NAT (within the last one year from the date of AU Entrance Test) and MS/PhD candidates who have cleared GAT- General / Subject (within the last two years from the date of AU Entrance Test) are exempted from Air University Test, provided their scores in those tests are as follows:
- At least 1100 in SAT I or
- At least 50 in NAT
Note: Qualified within last one year from the date of AU Entrance Test.
- GAT-General Test (at least 50% score).
- GAT-Subject Test (at least 60% score).
Entry Test Composition:
For All Engineering programs:
BSCS/BSIT/ BSCYS/BSGM/ BSSE:
For All AUSOM Program (BBA/BSAF/BSAVM/BSHCM/BSTHM):
Formula for calculating accumulative merit score is:
15%SSC+35%HSSC+50% Entry Test
Instructions for Entrance Test:
- Applicants must bring the following material for the entrance test
- Test admit card
- Eraser, Sharpener and Pencil.
- Applicants are NOT permitted to bring calculators, cellular phones, or other electronic devices to the examination hall. Such a device if found in possession of a candidate during examination shall be confiscated and the candidate shall not be allowed to sit for the exam.