Chief Minister's Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2020 is announced by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. CMEEF scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate students which covers All educational expenses and also offers PKR: 5000/- Monthly stipend. CMEEF scholarship is a merit-cum-need based scholarship program offered by Higher Education, Archives and Libraries department of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The candidates are required to apply directly to the "Approved Institutes" for the award of scholarship. List of the approved institutes and disciplines is mentioned in the advertisement.
Chief Ministers Education Endowment Fund Scholarship benefits
- All educational expenses covered
- PKR: 5000/- Monthly stipend
Eligibility Criteria for KP CMEEF Scholarship 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile holders only
- Qualified for admission in one of the "Approved institutions" as mentioned in the advertisement
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship
- Monthly income of father/guardian (from all sources) must not exceed PKR: 100,000/-
- Provision of Bond/Undertaking
Additional requirement for Postgraduate students
- Minimum 50% marks in GRE/GAT for MS/MPhil while 60% score in GRE/GAT for PhD
- Age must be less than 50 years on last date of receipt of application as advertised by the institute
- Must have 1st class academic career