Applications are now open for DAAD Scholarships for Study in Germany. DAAD is one of the world's largest funding organizations. It provides over 100,000 scholarships and grants to German and International students for study in Germany.
DAAD scholarship is provided to Masters, PhD and postdocs for study and research purposes. DAAD scholarship is not to be paid back, every student is awarded a monthly stipend and travel allowance.
DAAD Scholarship for study in Germany covers
DAAD Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a fully funded German Scholarship for International Students. Following is covered in the scholarship
- Full Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend 850 euros for masters programs
- 1,200 euros for doctoral degree.
- Medical insurance
- Travel Allowance will be covered by DAAD Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Foreign Students can apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship criteria is:
- Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
- English Language Requirements: Depending on chosen study programme; please check scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study programme.
How to apply for DAAD Scholarship
If you wish to apply for a DAAD scholarship, please read the call for applications for your chosen scholarship program in the scholarship database , paying particular attention to application deadlines. The scholarship database will take you to the application portal. Scholarship applications are reviewed by independent and voluntary selection committees, which also decide on the allocation of scholarships. Selection is based on subject-related criteria.
A comprehensive overview of DAAD scholarship programs is available in DAAD scholarship database: www.funding-guide.de .