Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2020 phase-2 shall start soon in July/August 2020. Students will be able to submit the scholarship application through HEC portal. The exact date of the start of registration shall be announced by HEC.
The government of Pakistan has launched the country's largest undergraduate Scholarship program Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship in 2019. Under the Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program, 200,000 scholarships are to be awarded to the deserving students in the four years. 50% quota is reserved for female students. Ehsaas scholarship is a fully-funded program, which not only covers tuition fees but a monthly stipend will also be provided to the scholars.
Main Features of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
- 50,000 Scholarships per annum
- 200,0000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years
- 50% seats reserved for Girls
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Special Preference to disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2020
- Deserving students from low-income families
- Undergraduate students enrolled in affiliated public sector universities are eligible to apply
- Only those students are eligible who got admission on merit basis in public sector respective universities
- Students who got admission on self-finance / self-support program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Students availing any other scholarship or grant from any source are not eligible to apply
- Students already availing any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply
- This program is only for regular students. Distant learning students are ineligible
Ehsaas Scholarship program will offer need-based scholarships to the students of undergraduate degree programs.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
- Eligible candidates can apply online at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf
- Complete application form can be submitted to the respective university's financial aid office
- Do not submit the application form directly to HEC or BISP
Eshass Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is not announced yet.