Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship is now open for application for new admissions from September 30, 2021. Students can submit their application for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship 2022 on HEC portal. Last year 67,000 scholarships were awarded through Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program. The steering committee for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship approved a budget of Rs6.53 billion. Last year 111,685 undergraduate students applied for the scholarship. Out of these 42,430 were female students.
The last date to apply for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship 2022 is extended till December 31, 2021. The government of Pakistan has launched the country's largest undergraduate Scholarship program Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship in 2019. Under the Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program, 200,000 scholarships are to be awarded to deserving students in four years. 50% quota is reserved for female students. Ehsaas scholarship is a fully-funded program, which not only covers tuition fees but a monthly stipend will also be provided to the scholars.
Fields: All Fields
Offered By: Higher Education Commission HEC : (Click here to view all scholarships by this authority)
Main Features of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- 50,000 Scholarships per annum
- 200,0000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls
- Full tuition fee
- 4000 Monthly Stipend
- Special Preference to disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2021
- Deserving students from low-income families
- Undergraduate students enrolled in affiliated public sector universities are eligible to apply
- Only those students are eligible who got admission on a merit basis in public sector respective universities
- Students who got admission on self-finance / self-support program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Students availing of any other scholarship or grant from any source are not eligible to apply
- Students already availing of any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply
- This program is only for regular students. Distant learning students are ineligible
Ehsaas Scholarship program will offer need-based scholarships to the students of undergraduate degree programs.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Eligible candidates can apply online at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf
- The complete application form can be submitted to the respective university's financial aid office
- Do not submit the application form directly to HEC or BISP
Ehsaas Scholarship Deadline
The scholarship portal reopened on September 30. The deadline for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 is December 31, 2021.