Study UK announces 15 scholarships for Pakistani students to study a postgraduate course in the UK, as part of the GREAT Scholarships 2022. Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year taught postgraduate course. Great scholarships are funded by the UK Government under the GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
We want you to act as an ambassador for UK higher education by sharing your experiences and promoting the value of studying at a UK university. You may also be asked to attend a networking event with other scholars, to discuss experiences so we can capture perceptions of studying in the UK.
List of UK Universities for GREAT Scholarships
For the 2022-23 academic year there are postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Nottingham Trent University
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of York
GREAT Scholarships for justice and law
For the 2022-23 academic year there are three postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions. Please visit the university page below for more information and how to apply:
GREAT Scholarships UK Eligibility Criteria
- A citizen of Pakistan.
- undergraduate degree to enter a postgraduate (taught) program in a UK university
- Motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- Active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK university
- We expect scholars to attend lectures and tutorials and engage with extra-curricular activities.
How to apply
- Filter the universities listed by Pakistan on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship web pages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.