Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Announces one year Chinese Language Learning Scholarship Programme For the Students of GWADAR at Reputed Chinese Language Learning Institutes. Chinese Language Course will help them get better job opportunities through china-Pakistan Economic corridor.
- Applicants must possess domicile/local certificate of district GWADAR.
- Must have completed 14 years of formal education with 50% marks in their BA/BSc/B.Com/ or Equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on April 23, 2018.
- The pre-requisite qualifications must be acquired before the closing date April 23, 2018.
- Candidates availing any other HEC/Government Scholarship are not eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded purely on merit to the domicile holder residents of district GWADAR only.
- Candidates must have completed their 12 year of education at the local education institutes of GWADAR.
How To Apply:
Applicants are required to submit their applications in hard form. Please visit the HEC website. Download the available application form and send the filled application form to: the project director, GWADAR scholarship program, Human Resource Development, Higher Education Commission, Pakistan, Sector H-9, Islamabad. Please Be Cautious that incomplete application will not be entertained.