Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal is offering scholarships to the deserving students admitted in any Government College or University. All the deserving students can download the form and submit the application for financial assistance by downloading the free form, and submitting it through the head of the institute. For any queries, students can contact the Student Affairs Department / Financial Aid offices of their institutes.
The scholarship will be granted for one semester or years and continuation of the scholarship will remain applicable for next semester or year if the student successfully clears the existing period. Student fails in any subject will not eligible for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship next time.
Levels: All Levels
Fields: All Fields
Students’ parents or guardian must not be a government employee.
The student needs to mention the following fee of the ongoing semester or year in the form:
- Admission Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Examination Fee
- Registration Fee
- Library Fee (non refundable only)
Note: Fee will be directly submitted to the institute by Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal.
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal:
- Those deserving students who are admitted in any government educational institute are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applications will be received on the behalf of the head of the committee of that educational institution in which student is enrolled.
- Information about the case of student will be provided to the head of the committee of that institute.
- Application should write in the name of MD Pakistan Baitulmal along with valid photocopy of CNIC.
- If a student below than 18 year, in that case he/ she should submit the form-B or CNIC of parents.
- It is mandatory for student to avail filled Bonafide Certificate from the educational institute where she is enrolled.
- It is mandatory to attach Bonafide Certificate with the application form.
- In Bonafide Certificate any kind of cutting or overwriting will not be accepted.
- It is also compulsory to submit attested educational certificate, fee slip of institute in detail.
Required Documents for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal scholarships 2019
- Application on plain paper.
- CNIC/ B form of the student.
- University ID Card copy/ admit card.
- Fee structure with complete break up (verified by the Fee section).
- Bonafide form completely filled and signed by the Head of Department.
- Certificate/ Degree/ Mark Sheet from Matric to onward.
- Result card of last semester.
- Bank Challan (in case fees paid by the student).
- Halfnama by student.