Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF announces merit and need-based scholarships for talented and deserving students of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KP for session 2022-23. Students who have passed Matric or Inter exams in 2022 are eligible to apply. The last date to submit an application for PEEF KP Scholarships is December 31, 2022.
PEEF scholarship for KP students is for Intermediate and bachelor levels. Scholarships will only be accepted on the prescribed application form. The application form may be obtained from the office of Section officer (Training), Department of Higher Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The scholarship Application form may also be downloaded from the PEEF website.
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Scholarships for KP Students
- Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in Matric or Inter Exams 2022 conducted by BISE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidate must have passed the above-mentioned examination from a Government Institution.
- Candidate must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time registered institution.
- His/Her Parents total monthly income must not exceed Rs.35,000/-
- Grade 1-4 employees' children are exempted from such income conditions.
- Children of those martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from income conditions.
- The candidate must not be receiving any scholarship/stipend from any other source.
In addition to these scholarships, special quota scholarships are also available for those falling under one of the following categories.
For PEEF Special Quota Scholarships
- Orphan Children
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 to 4
- Children belonging to a minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
How to apply for PEEF Scholarships for KP Students
The complete application form should be submitted on or before December 31, 2022. Applications filled only on the prescribed application form shall be accepted. The prescribed application form for PEEF Scholarships for KP students can be obtained from the office of the Section officer (training), department of higher education, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Application forms can also be downloaded from PEEF Website.