Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand is offering Scholarships for International students in Engineering, Technology, and Management for the following students:
- Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) for Master/Doctoral Degree
- EFS-U for Bachelor Degree
The deadline for submission of applications is as below:
- For Master/ Doctoral Degree 30 September 2020
- For Bachelor Degree 20 October 2020
- Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (Full Thesis Support), excluding:
- * TU Matriculation Fee (600 Baht)
- * TU Educational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Service by TU] + 55 Baht [Group Insurance Fee) per semester)
- TU Matriculation Fee will be deducted once from the first payment for the living allowance. TU Education Support Fees will be deducted from the payment of the living allowance on every first month of each regular semester.
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month"
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipients home country actual expense, maximum m 20,000 Baht/student
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
Eligibility Criteria for SIIT Thailand Scholarship
- Must nor be a Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record <preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admissions
- Two strong recommendation letters cat least one recommendation letter must come from an academic instructor/advisor
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
- Conditions to Continue the Scholarship:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.25 with no –F, U, NP, or -W- grades.
- The Scholarship Recipients must also pass all credits enrolled in each semester and must complete all the degree requirements within the time specified by the regulations.
- Make good progress in his/ her master thesis / doctoral dissertation and report his/her progress every semester.
- Assist in the Institute work for 30 hours per semester. Focused primarily on exam proctoring for 24 hours, and laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for 6 hours