University of Management and Technology (UMT) announces Dr. Hassan Murad Engineering Scholarship. A total of 100 Million rupees worth of scholarships will be awarded to the students under the program. 160 students admitted to engineering programs at UMT will be offered Dr Hassan Murad Engineering Scholarship.
The scholarship is offered in collaboration with ILM Foundation. Dr Hassan Murad Engineering Scholarship aims at making higher education accessible for all and focuses on supporting the education of first-generation students, orphans, and financially constrained students in remote areas.
Fields: Engineering & IT
Offered By: Higher Education Commission HEC : (Click here to view all scholarships by this authority)
Dr Hassan Murad Scholarship Seats
- Total Seats: 160
- Electrical Engineering: 80 Seats
- Civil Engineering: 20 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering: 30 Seats
- Industrial Engineering: 30 Seats
Dr Hassan Murad Scholarship is worth
- Total Worth: 100 Million
- Electrical Engineering: 50 Million
- Civil Engineering: 15 Million
- Mechanical Engineering: 20 Million
- Industrial Engineering: 15 Million
Candidates from remote areas of KP, Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab are encouraged to apply. Children of Shuhada, orphan, differently-abled, minorities and flood affectees will be given preference.