The University of Lahore offers a fully funded scholarship for Ph.D. in management sciences. No tuition fee will be charged from the scholars. Additionally, a monthly stipend will also be given. Scholars will also avail post coursework opportunities for research assistantships.
Applicants with a minimum 3.25 CGPA in MS with thesis work may apply. Age Limit for the Ph.D. scholarship is 30 Years. Applications can be submitted latest by September 20, 2021. Applicants will be required to submit the result of The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Scholarship
- Qualification: Required Qualification MS/M Phil 118 years of education) with thesis.
- Age Limit: Less than or equal to 30 years on the 15th of September of the year of admission.
- Admission Test: Applicants are required to take one of the following admission test.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
Admission Criteria Performance in Certificates & Degrees
- Matric/ O-level (minimum marks 75%)
- FA. / F.Sc. / A-Level (minimum marks: 75%)
- 4 years BBA/BS (minimum CCPA: 3.25)
- 2-year MS or M Phil with thesis research (minimum CGPA:3.25)
- Applicants are required to submit a purpose statement / plans along with their application.