The higher education department, the Government of Punjab has issued a notification for the recruitment of 3000 college teaching interns in Punjab. The recruitment process for 3000 CTI seats ( College Teaching Interns) in almost all disciplines will start on November 22, 2021. These seats will be available in BS Colleges/Community/General Colleges, all over Punjab. CITS will be recruited for the duration of 05 Months with a monthly stipend of 45,000 per month
Higher Education Department HED is hiring CTIs in order to overcome the shortage of teaching staff in Government Colleges of the Province. Interested candidates can submit the application in their respective colleges from November 24 to November 27, 2021. Merit lists will be displayed in the colleges on November 29, 2021. An experience certificate shall be issued to the CTIs after the successful completion of his/her tenure.
Requirements and Criteria for College Teaching Interns CTI jobs 2021
- Minimum Master Degree with 2nd Division in the relevant subject
- Marks for Qualification 85
- Marks for Qualification above Master Degree 05
- Marks for Position Holder in Board/ University 05
- Interview Marks 05
- Stipend for CTI: PKR 45,000/ per month will be paid to the College Teaching Interns CTIs
- Age Limit: No Age Limit
- Time Period: Once Academic Session or till the arrival of the regular / contract appointee.
- Leave: Two Casual Leaves per month
How to Apply for College Teaching Interns CTI Jobs 2021
Interested candidates can check the Notice boards of their nearest Male/Female Colleges for a number of vacant seats. Applications will be received in colleges from November 24 to November 27 simultaneously in all Government Colleges of Punjab. Candidates can appear in the interview with their CVs and educational documents.
Schedule of Hiring of College Teaching Interns CTI Jobs 2021
- Application receiving: 24 to 27 November 2021
- Merit list: 29-11-2021 displayed on college notice boards
- Complaints times: 30 November to December 1, 2021
- Final Merit List: 03-12-2021
- Interview:04-06 December 2021