International Islamic University (IIUI) Islamabad has announced admissions for undergraduate and postgraduate programs for Fall 2022. The admission deadline is July 29, 2022. IIU Merit list 2022 will be announced in the 1st week of August. Classes shall commence on September 01, 2022.
How to Apply online for IIU Admisison 2022:
- Go to http://admissions.iiu.edu.pk
- Sign-up and create an account.
- Login the system, fill up the application form.
- Upload DMC/transcripts of (a) SSC and HSSC for BS candidates, (b) HSSC and BA/BSc for MA/MSc candidates (c) BS/MA/MSc for MS candidates and (d) MS and a research proposal / personal statement of 02 pages for PhD candidates only.
- Submit online application form. Please note that the application once submitted cannot be changed or modified.
- Print Bank Challan regarding admission processing fee, make payment in designated bank and enter the relevant information in the application.
- Keep visiting your profile and IIUI website for updates.
IIUI Merit Formula 2022
- BS programs: Matric 40%, HSSC 60% For result awaiting candidates, 60% of actual marks obtained in Part-I
- Undergraduate programs (BS Engineering Programs, BS CS/SE/IT) where admission test is required and programs are recognized by accredited bodies: Not finalized
- BA/LLB, Shariah and Law: Matric 15%, HSSC 25%), Test 60%
- MS/PhD programs: PQM 40%, Admission Test 40%, Interview 20%
IIU Merit List 2022
IIU first merit list will be announced in 1st week of August. Students can check their results and merit list online at https://admission.iiu.edu.pk/results