Pakistan Army has announced the induction process for Direct Short Service Commission Entry 2020. You can Join Pak Army as captain through this induction program. Online application for Pak Army Direct Service Commission shall continue from July 13 to August 01, 2020. Male unmarried candidates having 16 years of education in the specific areas may apply for Education Corps / Teaching and Psychologists.
Applicants may apply online through Pak Army's official application portal or may register through Army Selection and Recruitment Center. The last date to apply for Direct Short Service commission entry 2020 is August 01, 2020.
Join PAK Army as Captain 2020
Pak Army offers commission in the following categories:
- Army Education Corps
Join Pak Army as Captain 2020 Registration Schedule
- Registration starts: July 13, 2020
- Last date: August 01, 2020
- Preliminary Tests: August 2020
Pak Army Short Service Commission Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Age: 28 Years as on November 01, 2020.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’-4" (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in annual system.
- Ph.D. will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
How to Apply for Pak Army as Captain Direct Service Commission Captain Jobs 2020:
Candidates can register Online at Pak Army's official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which one should have a valid e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slips. Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and will pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
Those wanted to register at AS&RCs, should bring following documents such as:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.