Pakistan Army has announced the induction to 'M' Cadet program, through which MBBS Students of the 4th or final year can apply. An M Cadet continues his studies in the medical college he is enrolled until the completion of the MBBS program. But the cadet remains subject to the Pakistan Army Act, 1952 and rules, regulations, and orders. Selected M Cadets will receive monthly PKR: 18,583 as monthly stipend. After getting commission in Army, Medical Cadets will be entitled to recieve Maximum 222,996 per annum on account of their expenditure on Medical Education. Hence, they can receive upto 1,114,980 for total 5 years of their MBBS degree.
22 x weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) is offered at Army Medical Corps School & Centre Abbottabad within one month after MBBS and induction as Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC) officer by GHQ PA Directorate. Registration shall start from August 02 and shall continue till September 09, 2021. On the successful completion of his Medical education and due satisfaction of other requirements of the Scheme, ‘M’ Cadet will be commissioned in the AMC.
Pak Army M Cadet Course 2021 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Qualification: 4th or Final Year Student of MBBS of any Medical College recognized by PM&DC
- Age (as on 25 July 2021): 20 to 26 years
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5’-4” or (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
A candidate is ineligible if he is:
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Twice Screened Out by ISSB.
- Twice rejected for’ Cadets by GHQ / AHQ / NHQ Selection Boards.
- The candidature of a candidate who will temper his academic certificates, conceal or give wrong info to gain an undue advantage will be canceled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.
Registration Schedule for M Cadet course 2021
Candidates can either register through the internet on the website: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Registration at AS&RCs
The candidates may report at following Army Selection and Recruitment Centres for registration/allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 4 for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the date of the test as well:
- AS&RC Rawalpindi
- AS&RC Lahore
- AS&RC Karachi
- AS&RC Peshawar
- AS&RC Quetta
- AS&RC Multan
- AS&RC Hyderabad
- AS&RC Muzaffarabad
- AS&RC Gilgit
- AS&RC Faisalabad
- AS&RC Dera Ismail Khan
- AS&RC Khuzdar
- AS&RC Pano Aqil
Registration through Internet:
A candidate can also register on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll no slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will bring along documents mentioned in para 4. Candidates must attain a working knowledge of computers as registration and test will be conducted on computers.
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests:
Registration and Preliminary Test will be held as per the following schedule:
Registration: Aug 02 to Sep 09, 2021
Preliminary Tests Including Intelligence Test: September 16-24, 2021
- 1.6 Km run- 8 ½ minutes
- Push-Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sits Ups- 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups- 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing- 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4 feet
Preliminary Medical Test:
Initial medical test at AS&RCs.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
- 2 x attested photocopies of educational certificates.
- 2 x attested photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
- 4 x attested passport size photographs.
- Candidates will deposit pay order of Rs 500/- clearly indicating ‘Payable at any Branch in Pakistan’ in favor of Surgeon General/ DGMS (IS), Medical Directorate / DMS-1, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for intelligence/ personality test and interviews by the GHQ Selection Board at their nearest stations through the website as well as call up letter. Medical Fitness of candidates who are selected in the final interview shall be carried out at the nearest CMH. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance.