Abbottabad Public School APS announces Endowment Fund Scholarships for KPK domicile holders for admission in class 7. This scholarship program is for boys only. Abbottabad public school will bear the academic expenses of the students selected on merit. Candidates will need to appear in the ETEA entry test. ETEA Entry test for APS scholarship will be conducted on February 21, 2021.
Application for appearing in the entry test may be submitted along with a bank draft of PKR: 1500/- latest by February 10, 2021. The list of eligible candidates and their roll number slips will be uploaded to the school website by February 15, 2021. A total of six seats are reserved for the Endowment Fund scholarship which will be filled purely on a merit basis.
Abbottabad Public School Scholarship test format
- Test type: Objective
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Syllabus: KP Textbook Board class 6 textbooks
- Subjects: Mathematics, Urdu, English, and Islamiyat
- Test start time: 10:00 AM
Eligibility Criteria for APS Endowment Fund Scholarship
- Age: between 11 and 13 years
- Must be studying in Government schools of Kyber Pakhtunkhwa for the last two years
- Maximum Monthly Family income: PKR: 30,000/-
- Candidates studying in cadet colleges, schools in other provinces, or studying in schools run by the federal government are not eligible to apply.
Application forms are available online at www.aps.edu.pk/downloads application forms may also be obtained from the office of Abbottabad Public School Abbottabad.
Documents required with the application form
- Bank Draft/Money order of PKR: 1500/-
- 4 attested photographs
- Copy of CNIC of father
- Attested copies of admission and school leaving entries in school register (AWR)
- Attested copy of Form-B
- Attested copy of the proof of father's monthly income