The government of AJK announces state talent Scholarships for the students of AJK. Students enrolled in any Government and private educational institute in AJK who have appeared in the 2020 annual exams can apply for the scholarship. All scholarships will be awarded purely on merit basis.
Students enrolled in Government, Semi-Government or Private institutions are eligible to apply for the AJK State Talent scholarship. Students of all levels including primary, middle, secondary, Inter, BS, MA MSc, MPhil, and Ph.D. classes can apply for the scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship is December 26, 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for AJK State Talent Scholarship
- Students who have appeared in 2020 exams
- Percentage required for different classes exams 2020
- Primary, Middle or Elementary class 90% marks
- Matric Board Exams 85% marks
- Inter Board Exams 80% marks
- BA/BSc, MA/MSc, MS or PhD 70% marks
- Students admitted in program must score minimum 60% marks in their exams for the continuity of the scholarship
- Degree/certificates of those providing misleading / false information will be confiscated
- Only regular candidates are eligible to apply for scholarship
- Government Employees and those enrolled in a weekend class program, Distance learning or private candidates are not eligible to apply
- Students are required to attach the result cards with attested application form
- Students enrolled in professional courses are required to submit the results of two semesters of 2020 latest by March 28, 2021
How to apply for AJK State Talent Scholarship
- Applications forms can be downloaded from national bank website www.nb.gok.pk
- PKR: 100/- is to deposited to account number 0109000232321573, United Bank, Chhattar, 2 Mile Branch, Muzaffarabad. Receipt of the deposited amount is to be attached with the application form.
- Attested Application forms will be received through the head of the institute, along with the covering letter from the head of the institute.
- Attested copies of Certificate of the citizenship of the state Class-I, Passport size picture, Result card and CNIC or B-Form are to be attached with the application form.
- Last date to receive application form through Post is December 26, 2020
- Applications completed in all respects, along with the recommendation of the head of the institute should reach Secretariat Higher Education, Block-10, Secretariat Complex, Chhattar 2 Mile, Muzaffarabad on or before the last date. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.