The government of AJK announces state talent Scholarships for the students of AJK. Students enrolled in any Government and private educational institute in AJK who have appeared in the 2021 annual exams can apply for the scholarship. All scholarships will be awarded purely on a merit basis.
Students enrolled in Government, Semi-Government or Private institutions are eligible to apply for the AJK State Talent scholarship. Students of all levels including primary, middle, secondary, Inter, BS, MA MSc, MPhil, and Ph.D. classes can apply for the scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship is extended till February 28, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for AJK State Talent Scholarship
- Students who have appeared in 2021 exams
- Percentage required for different classes exams 2021
- Primary, Middle or Elementary class 90% marks
- Matric Board Exams 85% marks
- Inter Board Exams 80% marks
- BA/BSc, MA/MSc, MS or Ph.D. 70% marks
- Students admitted to the program must score a minimum of 60% marks in their exams for the continuity of the scholarship
- Degree/certificates of those providing misleading / false information will be confiscated
- Only regular candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Government Employees and those enrolled in a weekend class program, Distance learning, or private candidates are not eligible to apply
- Students are required to attach the result cards with the attested application form
- Students enrolled in professional courses are required to submit the results of two semesters of 2021 latest by March 28, 2022
How to apply for AJK State Talent Scholarship
- Applications forms can be downloaded from the national bank website www.nb.gok.pk
- PKR: 100/- is to be deposited to account number 0109000232321573, United Bank, Chhattar, 2 Mile Branch, Muzaffarabad. The receipt of the deposited amount is to be attached with the application form.
- Attested Application forms will be received through the head of the institute, along with the covering letter from the head of the institute.
- Attested copies of the Certificate of the citizenship of the state Class-I, Passport size picture, Result card, and CNIC or B-form are to be attached with the application form.
- The last date to receive application form through Post is February 28, 2022
- Applications completed in all respects, along with the recommendation of the head of the institute should reach Secretariat Higher Education, Block-10, Secretariat Complex, Chhattar 2 Mile, Muzaffarabad on or before the last date. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.