The Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offering scholarships for needy/poor and deserving students. The Aim and the main Objective of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship are to fulfill the requirements and needs of those students who cannot pursue their education due to lack of Financial Assistance, So they can achieve their goals and vision. The scholarship shall start from Inter first year and shall continue till the Last semester of the BS/Undergraduate degree.
Dalda Foundation has realized that the demand for the specific fields shall be on the rise in the future, hence students desirous to seek admission in those programs shall be given extra weightage in the aptitude test. Applications for the scholarship can be submitted online at the Dalda Foundation Website at https://dalda.foundation/scholarship-form.html The last date to apply for the scholarship is November 15, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda Foundation Scholarship:
- Board of intermediate and secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who are taking admission in 1st class will be available to submit a scholarship application. After that students whose learning from private colleges can also submit a scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust through a proper channel.
- Education session 2021-2022 taking admission in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- All Pakistan permanent residents can submit a scholarship application form.
- The applicant’s age will not be more than 18 years old to date: November 15, 2022.
- The salary of the parents of the candidate will not be more than 20,000/- per month.
- The homes of applicants will not be more than 1080 feet, it’s not the applicant for those candidates who are living in villages.
- O-level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students whose taking education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit a scholarship application form if they get the following marks from Matriculation.
Required Percentage of Marks
- Pre Engineering 80% or above
- Pre Medical 80% or above
- General Science 80% or above
- Commerce 75% or above
- ICS 70% or above
- Arts 70% or above
- Home Economics 70% or above
- DAE 70% or above
Dalda Foundation Scholarship continuation plan:
at least 80% marks for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% marks for commerce, and 70% for home economics in the matric examination.
Second Year College
at least 80% marks for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% for commerce, and 70% for the home economics group in XI
First-year professional college
at least 80% marks for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% for commerce, and 70% for the home economics group in XII and subject to admission in professional colleges.
Second-year professional college
Passed the first year of professional college.
Third-year professional college
Passed the second year of professional college.
Fourth-year professional college
Passed the third year of professional college.
Fifth-year professional college
Passed the fourth year of MBBS or BDS or D-pharm or DPT or DVM.
Dalda Foundation Scholarship Selection process:
The selection will be on merit and the final students will be after a written test and interview by officials of Dalda Foundation Pakistan.
Last date of submission of scholarship application form: November 15, 2022
For more information call data foundation officials: