Engro Energy announces the University Partnership program for University students. Under this program, fully funded scholarships are offered to Masters Students in the field of Engineering, Business Management, and Social Science Disciplines.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Students of the below-mentioned districts can apply online for Engo Energy Masters Scholarships. The last date to apply for the scholarship program is April 01, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Engro University Partnership program:
- Age: Candidates under the age of 35 are permitted to apply for this scholarship.
- Qualification: Candidates who want admission in the master's programs must have completed a 4 Year bachelor, degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Domicile: Candidates who have done their matriculation from Tharparkar or Sukkur division are eligible 10 apply for Engro Energy's University Partnerships Program.
- Copy of computerized Identity card CNIC/ FORM B copy
- Copy of domicile
- Educational certificates should include Matric Intermediate and Bachelors.
- Females are encouraged to apply
How to apply for Engro Energy Masters Scholarships
Applications can be filled online. Eligible candidates can apply online at www.tinyurl.com/4rujwd26 the last date to apply for Engro energy masters scholarships is April 01, 2021.